The EOS 7D Mark II has been a long time coming but it was worth the wait!
The Mark II version of this iconic camera comes packed with many new features that draw upon some of the latest developments in digital imaging technology, making this one of the most responsive and versatile cameras of its class. However, getting to know your way around all the new features – such as the auto-focus menu or the extensive customisation options, can seem somewhat daunting.
This workshop is designed to help you master this camera with confidence by unpacking each feature and showing you step-by-step, how to customise it for specific types of photography.
Whether you’re upgrading from a 7D or moving straight to the 7D Mark II, you’ll learn everything you need to know to get the best from your new camera.
Typical Workshop Content
- Improvements over the 7D
- Recommended menu settings
- Configuring the intelligent viewfinder
- Complete explanation of the focus points and zones
- Understanding the new auto-focus settings and the AF Configuration Tool
- Analyse your image focus dynamics
- Fast switching between settings
- Case study – birds in flight
- Noise performance and ISO settings
- Flicker detection explained
- Geo-tagging your images
- Time lapse photography
- Off camera flash control
- Use of dual cards
- Shooting video